General Site Rules
You are responsible to know, understand, and abide by the rules of this site. Failure to follow these rules and the Terms of Service can result in your temporary or permanent removal from the community. It is your responsibility to review these rules from time to time to ensure that you continue to agree with all of its terms.
These rules apply to chat as well.
1. Treat others how you want to be treated.
2. Be nice and respectful of others and yourself.
3. No unnecessary profanity.
4. Do not stalk or harass other users.
5. Non-writing related posts and images will be removed.
6. Administrator decisions are final.
7. No self-promotion or affiliate links other than what is officially offered by the Site and Company.
8. Do not post any content that depicts or contains rape, extreme violence, murder, bestiality, incest, or other similar content
9. Don’t ask for or give location (beyond country), age or other personal information about a member of the site, either on the boards or in chat.
10. Append any quoted material with the source copyright information.
11. Move any religious, war, or political discussions to private. We want to keep this site pleasant for everyone. A limited amount related to writing is allowed. Please don’t abuse this.
12. Have fun!
Seriously. Have fun with the writing and connecting with other writers!