Re: the Leaderboard Menu

Home Forums Site Suggestions Re: the Leaderboard Menu

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ashe Elton Parker 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Author

Ashe Elton Parker
    Participant

The Leaderboard drop-down confuses me. I know DC cleaned it up a bit, but it’s still too busy for me. I frequently click on the wrong thing when I’m trying to hit a specific board. My suggestion is to clean it up further. For instance, move all the wordcount links into a secondary dropdown menu under “Wordcount Challenges” in the main menu. I’d like to suggest alphebetizing the boards (English) too, but I think DC might ban me if I were serious in such a suggestion. LOL

(Honestly, the Leaderboard menu gives me a teensy tiny bit of anxiety whenever I open it.)

I write gay romance as P.S. Lopez

"Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on."
    ~ Louis L'Amour

Artwork and Snippets at http://asheeltonparker.deviantart.com/

Dreamers Cove
    Keymaster

Actually, I did alphabetize them not long ago. 😛 The only one that isn’t is the “Archived Leaderboards” submenu.

You can also get to the individual leaderboards using the links that are now in the description of each challenge. I thought that would be convenient for users, as they would update their challenges under “My Challenges” a lot anyway.

I’ll think about the idea of putting all the word count challenges in a submenu. Problem is I would really like to keep the most-used challenges under the main menu instead of moving them to a submenu. Right now, the word count challenge is the most used challenge.

Here I am. I think.

Ashe Elton Parker
      Participant

Ah, Okay. I see what you mean.

I write gay romance as P.S. Lopez

"Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on."
      ~ Louis L'Amour

Artwork and Snippets at http://asheeltonparker.deviantart.com/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar